The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies we use, the information we collect through them and for what purposes said information is used.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?
A "cookie" is a file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device, in order to collect and store information about the use, by the latter, of the Website (article 22.2 LSSI).
2. WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Below is a classification of the cookies that exist and may be used on our Website, taking into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
1) According to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by Josep Heras Gomis, but by another collaborating entity.
2) Depending on the length of time they remain active
- Session cookies: temporary cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our Website, the information disappearing once the session is closed (so no data is stored in the terminal).
- Persistent cookies: the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time.
3) Depending on the purpose
- Technical cookies: those that allow navigation through the Website, including those used for the management of the Website and the enabling of its functions and services (eg: control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parts, etc.).
- Personalization cookies: those that allow information to be remembered so that you can access the Website with certain characteristics that can differentiate your experience from that of other users (eg, language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.).
- Analysis or measurement cookies: those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze user behavior, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Website in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
On our website we use Google Analytics cookies:
_ga: It has a duration of 2 years. It is used to distinguish users.
_gid: It has a duration of 24 hours. It is used to distinguish users.
_gat: It has a duration of 1 minute. It is used to limit the percentage of requests.
AMP_TOKEN: It has a duration of 30 seconds to 1 year. Includes a token that can be used to retrieve a client ID from AMP's Client ID service. Other possible values indicate disablements, requests in progress, or errors obtained while retrieving an ID from the AMP Client ID service.
On our website we use the following technical cookies:
ssi--sessionId It has a duration of 365 days. It is a technical cookie and is used to perform searches on the website.
ssi--lastInteraction They have a duration of 10 minutes. It is a technical cookie and is used to perform searches on the website.
PHP session cookies They are technical cookies and are deleted when the browser is closed.
4. FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE INFORMATION?
In compliance with art. 13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we will keep the information collected through cookies for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated in each cookie.
5. HOW TO CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
The consent you have given us is applicable to the cookies on this Website (https://www.pirineu.com/) and the websites of third parties with whom we collaborate, specified in the section “what cookies do we use in our website?” of this Policy.
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options:
- Google Chrome: (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=es#)
- Mozilla Firefox: (https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-sites-web-rastrear-preferences)
- Internet Explorer: (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/eliminar-y-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d)
- Safari: (https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac)
MANAGE COOKIES FOR THIS WEBSITE